Happy Spring, Cat Owners and Bird Lovers - See Blog for News
August 14, 2021
We're providing step-by-step photos, for a commonly asked "how to" question.
How do I put a cat collar in a Birdsbesafe cover?
1. Hold both parts like the photo shows, vertically.
2. Drop the collar end into the Birdsbesafe cover.
3. Keep going, feeding the collar into the Birdsbesafe cover.
4. Hold onto the one end of the collar and start scrunching the Birdsbesafe cover, and pushing the other end of the collar further along.
5. Expose the lower buckle end of the collar, while holding onto both buckles.
6. Bring the buckle parts together.
7. Voila. Next, fit it onto your cat, by unbuckling and buckling it on kitty's neck.
By the way, try buckling together on the back of the cat's neck, not on their throat.
April 29, 2022
April 09, 2022
Happy Spring, cat owners and bird lovers.
Along with spring rain and greening plant growth, the the migratory songbirds are returning to the north of North America and other northern latitudes. In my yard, we celebrate the first American Robins coming to look for a nesting habitat. Their singing at dawn and dusk ushers in the welcome retreat of wintertime, while our last snowbank melts. Where we live, birdfeeders are removed for the warm months, to avoid attracting black bears!
February 07, 2022